Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Project TNR continues

Last weekend I opened my front door and the outdoor kittens Stanley and Earl Grey came in


I closed the door behind them and renamed them

Dude

Remington


I had decided to adopt these two, we have an appointment to get two of our outdoor kitties fixed tomorrow, the plan was that it would be these two boys.  I was going to keep them indoors after the surgery and that would be that....but I took them in early.

Now we have two spaces and these boys are no threat to any unsuspecting female cats out there so we decided to try and capture the mother cat  (who has had another two kittens since) and maybe one of the more approachable female cats (French Fry).  If we could not capture the mother our backup plan was to get Dude and Remington done.

Remington and Dude are happy to announce that when I came home this evening, not only had they refused to be corralled into the basement by Sooty, but there was a unfixed cat (not sure if its their Mamma or their Aunt) in the trap....so they get to keep their bits for a little while longer.

Tomorrow will be a fun day with Sooty still hissing at Remington and Dude and a couple more are going to be kept in my spare room while recuperating from their surgery....Yep cat lady.

1 comment: