Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Feeling a twinge of guilt

I have a circle that includes some very good friends who I really enjoy spending time with.  These are my laughing buddies, my drinking buddies, and the people that I trust to take care of my babies when I have to leave them for a couple of days. 

Baba Haha, Boy D and Girl D planned a Best Buds getaway (combined with Girl Ds bday) to Ottawa last Canada Day.  I was not able to join them because the only people that   I trusted to take proper care of Stu were the ones going to Ottawa. This year I don't need a babysitter for Stu, and I feel confident in leaving Sooty with a big bowl of kibble and lots of water for two days.  So I am off to Niagara Falls for a couple of days to celebrate Canada Day and Girl Ds b-day....whoot whoot!!!

I'm really pumped, first non-employed weekend away from home I have had since bros wedding over 2 years ago.  there is a tiny corner of my heart is happy that I don't have the responsibilities of being a BunnyMummy.

I love you Stu, I always will, but mama is going to Niagara Falls.

1 comment:

  1. We are having the same feelings. As much as we loved KC, it's kinda nice to be able to go away for a couple days. The last couple of years one of us had to be home with her as she was getting old and cranky and loved only us.

    ReplyDelete